Big Sky Golf and Country Club lies in the shadow of the massive, snow capped Mt. Currie, at the heart of the Pemberton Valley. Big Sky was voted as one of the top ten places to play in Canada, and as one of the top 50 courses for service, in North America by Golf Digest magazine.
The course flows around seven lakes joined by a winding creek, with four sets of tees offering an enjoyable challenge for all levels of play.
Situated at 600ft above sea level, the unique microclimate of the Pemberton Valley provides a superb golf while the nearby Whistler courses are still shedding their winter mantle of snow.
Golf And Dine
From May to September, for just an additional $10 per round stay for dinner at the Clubhouse.
- Golf & Dine runs on Sunday and Wednesday only
- Golfers playing after 4:00 PM must eat prior
- Power Carts are included in the rates shown
- High-end Titleist rental clubs – $55 plus tax
- Rental Shoes – $15 plus tax
Par – 71
Open – May to October
Designer – Bob Cupp
Year Built – 1994
- ‘4.5 Stars’ – Golf Digest, Places to Play, 2002
- ‘Top Golf Academy in Canada’ – Golf Course Ranking Magazine, 2001
- ‘One of the top 50 courses in North America for service’ – Golf Digest, places to Stay
On Site Facilities
- 132-seat dining room/lounge and 136 seat patio
- Fully equipped golf shop
- Bent grass, tees, fairways, greens
- Four sets of tees for play ranging from 5200 to 7000 yards
- Big Sky Golf Academy and nine-hole Academy Course
*All rates, availability and tours are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until fully confirmed.