Don’t leave Sea To Sky Country without playing this jewel in the rough. Known as British Columbia’s most scenic golf course, Robert Muir Graves married an unforgettable golf experience with the majestic scenery of the Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
This par 72, 18 hole course is blessed with an extended golf season, and first-class facilities.
Par – 72
Open – March to October
Designer – Robert Muir Graves
Year Built – 1993
On Site Facilities
- Full event and group services
- World-class championship design
- State-of-the-art GPS system mounted on every cart
- Fully-equipped golf shop
- Practice putting green
- On-site catering team of professionals
- 3 storey Club House designed by Hemingway Nelson Architects of Vancouver
Please call 888 882 8858 to book your tee times.