Whistler kids ski programs
Your kids are #1 at Whistler Blackcomb, the kids ski school in Whistler and probably one of the best one in North America! Whistler Kids programs are designed for kids and includes instructors who are kids at heart. While you are out on your own mountain adventure, your kids will be having a ball in our safe and encouraging learning environment where friendship and fun memories are formed. With programs for teens, learn to ski or ride lessons, to infant and toddler daycare, we have the programs for your family. If your kids are between 3 and 18 years old, they can get involved in a Ski and Ride Program, Private Lessons, or Multi-Day Ski Camps. There’s even childcare for the tots who are still in the conceptual stages of skiing. Program Details
Insert your start date to display program options – they vary by start dates. Camp options generally start on Mondays.
*All rates, availability and tours are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until fully confirmed.
* Ski-school pricing offers are package only pricing.
Valid dates for lessons: Nov 23, 2017 - Apr 22, 2018
- Taxes vary depending on the product. Tax is 5% on lift tickets and lessons and 12% on the rental portion of a package.
- Additional Lesson days are for the same guest on consecutive days.
- All rates and dates are subject to changes. Rates are in Canadian Funds.
Here at the kids ski school in Whistler, memories and learning are inspired through encouragement, accomplishment and friendship, where every child will have a fun and memorable learning experience. These camps and lessons at Whistler are world-renowned as some of the best possible instruction anywhere, so if you’re looking to help take your kids to the next level and show them an amazing time while they’re at it – you’ve come to the perfect place. Note: These lesson programs are highly popular and they often sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Adventure Ski Camps
Your Child’s Adventure Day
The day is spent with their friendly instructor and group of new friends, sliding, exploring, laughing, learning and playing.
- 3-4 year olds have lunch and story time between 11:30 and 1:00pm.
- 5-7 year olds and 8-12 year olds eat lunch in different seating’s from 11:30 am to 12:45 pm.
- Actual time on snow will vary depending on weather conditions the groups ability and stamina. Some groups will take a quick 30 minute lunch with no breaks and others, usually those who are at the early stages of learning to slide on snow and those groups with younger children, will take more frequent breaks throughout the day to rest and recuperate.
- Keep in mind that children learn at different rates and that the child’s overall enjoyment of their time at Whistler Kids and on the mountain is most important.
- End of the Day: Pick up time is 3:30 pm from the base area. You will be required to sign a form releasing your child from the class at the end of the day.
Included in all Whistler Kids Programs and Private lessons is the flaik Tracking Solution – a real-time combination of GPS tag and cellular technology that provides valuable information to skiers (and their parents). flaik Tracking shows exact location of guests, their physical relationship to other skiers/staff, and performance elements such as vertical and runs skied. flaik enhances the ski experience and provides a unique way to remember the day.
Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Bear Viewing and Ecology Tours , The Coca-Cola©/™ Tube Park, PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience and Mountain Top BBQ Series , and Whistler Mountain Bike Park is operated by Whistler Blackcomb. As the mountain operators, our partner Whistler Blackcomb offers the best access to the exhilarating Whistler and Blackcomb mountain wilderness, wildlife and on mountain activiities.