Are you looking to experience the adventure of mountain biking in Whistler? Get started on the right track with Whistler Bike Park Programs from seasoned riders and enjoy all that the Whistler biking trails have to offer. Choose from a wide selection of mountain bike lessons and tours right here, from bike park 101 and/or private lessons to kids mountain bike adventure programs, we have lessons and tours for all ability levels.
2016 PRE-PURCHASE LIFT TICKET PRICING
Select the dates to view the prices. Pre-purchase lift tickets 5 days in advance and save.
Whistler Bike Park Programs: Adult & Youth Bike Park Lessons (13+)
If you want to rip it up in the Bike Park, there is a fun and informative tour designed just for you. Sharpen your skills and experience the best of Whistler Mountain, all with a supportive guide.
Don’t worry if you haven’t the slightest clue about rentals and gear. Select a tour that includes these and you’ll be fitted by the professionals.
Whistler Bike Park Programs: DFX Kids Bike Park Lessons -Ages 5-12 years old
The Whistler Mountain Bike Park DFX Daily Kids programs are undoubtedly among the best in North America. Under the guidance of our esteemed and professionally certified coaches, there is no better way for your child to experience the thrill of mountain biking in a supervised and controlled environment. The kids camp program offers lessons that will provide your children with the fundamental foundations to the sport, in groups that are suitable for any level of experience.
Maximum of 4 participants per group. Lunch is provided. Beginner classes may not descend down the Bike Park on the trails; readiness to descend will depend on the ability and stamina of the whole group. Beginner lessons not riding down the mountain will be spent in the learning areas at the top of Fitzsimmons Chair and on the trails in the valley.
Whistler Mountain Bike Park:
- Vertical 1,500 m / 5,000 ft (guided bike tours from the Peak)
- Vertical 1,175 m / 3,855 ft (unguided from top of the Whistler Village Gondola)
- 45+ trails
- Over 200 km of lift-serviced, gravity-fed, adrenaline-fueled descending trails, for every level of rider:
- 17% Beginner Terrain – gentle banked cruisers through the Coastal forest;
- 23% Intermediate Terrain – tight and twisty single track;
- 60% Expert Terrain – steep rock faces, gnarly root-strewn lines and drop offs of all descriptions.
3 Skills Centres, each designed for different ability levels:
- Green – built close to the ground for riders just learning to clear obstacles and ride planks;
- Blue – increases the difficulty by raising, narrowing and tightening all the constructed elements; and
- Double black diamond – for expert riders only, with a dazzling display of North Shore style obstacles.
Check out the rental shop next to the Gondola, featuring the biggest and best high performance Kona bike fleet in Whistler. Both downhill and valley bike rentals are available. All bikes are serviced daily.
Whistler Blackcomb features a 8,400 square foot, covered mountain bike facility called the Air Dome.
- Features include a foam pit, resi ramp and trampoline.
- Located at Base II on Blackcomb Mountain.
- The Air Dome is the first mountain bike training facility of its kind in Canada.
- Access to venues like the Air Dome boost progression in the sport of mountain biking. The supervised, indoor facility provides the ultimate learning experience for riders.
- Easily accessed by the Magic Chair at the base of Blackcomb Mountain.
- Available for participants in Summer Gravity Camps.
Whistler Mountain Bike Park is operated by Whistler Bike, an affiliate of Whistler Blackcomb.