With spectacular mountain views, and enjoyable pace of play, Whistler Golf Club’s 18 sprawling fairways offer their own answer to why Arnold Palmer chose Whistler for his first Canadian design. Featuring nine lakes fed by two winding creeks, majestic groves of ancient cedar, this course plays host not only to memorable golf, but also home to black bear, coyote, beaver, and other wildlife.
A $2.2 million facelift in 2000 has ensured hat this 6676 yard course continues its legacy of excellence into the new millennium.
Par – 72
Open – May to October
Designer – Arnold Palmer
Year Built – 1993
- ‘Top 100 golf course’ ~ Score Magazine Readers
- ‘Silver Medal for Service’ ~ Golf Magazine
- ‘4 stars’ by Golf Digest ‘a Must Play’ rating
- “One of North America’s 100 Best golf Shops” – Golf World Business Magazine
On Site Facilities
- Driving range and practice putting green
- Customer club fitting and repair centre
- Learning & Performance Centre
- 150-seat licensed, refreshment cart, and a halfway house
- Golf course GPS units
*All rates, availability and tours are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until fully confirmed.