Take your skiing experience to the next level with a helicopter journey into the midst of the stunning beauty of Whistler’s remote backcountry. Whether you’re a strong, intermediate or a seasoned expert, carving down a fresh powder run with the majestic mountains of Whistler as a backdrop can be equated to sheer ecstasy.
It’s no small wonder that the 432,000 acres of big mountain terrain around Whistler is considered the holy grail of skiing and snowboarding. With 173 glaciers and 475 runs, Whistler Heli-Skiing has an abundance of opportunities for you to explore. With your top gun helicopter pilot and experienced guide at your side helping to choose the perfect mountain zone to conquer, the only question to ask yourself is: “When can I go?”
- All heli-adventures are led by a professional, certified heli-ski guide with avalanche transceiver who will choose the best ski area for the day and accompany the group;
- ouros also include a filling mountain lunch and an apres ski party in the Bearfoot Bistro with video presentation to relive the day’s thrill ride.
- Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass holders receive $100 OFF Whistler Heli-Skiing.
What to Wear:
- Dress as you would for skiing on Whistler Blackcomb
- Goggles are required
- Sunscreen is mandatory in the Spring
- Backpacks are not recommended (although nothing may be left in the helicopter)
Whistler Heli-Skiing Canada
Est. 1981, Whistler Heli-Skiing is a licensed heli-skiing operator with the Province of British Columbia (where 90% of the world's heli-skiing takes place) and a member of Heli-Cat Canada. Whistler Heli-Skiing has exclusive rights to heli-ski an area of big mountain terrain in the Whistler area that is 54 miles long and 33 miles wide. The glacial climate, vast wilderness and abundance of powder snow make this area optimal for the skiing of your dreams.