Want to experience Whistler and Coastal mountains like the eagles do? Whistler Helicopter Adventures give you the unique opportunity to see the glacier and mountains from an eagle’s viewpoint including landing to touch the mountain top or to propose to your sweetheart on the 10,000 year old snow pack! Dreamt of warming up for a round of golf by teeing up on the mountaintop before being put down at the first tee and picked up on the 18th? Or simply want to arrive in Whistler in style with a Helicopter transfer from Vancouver – let us make your dreams come true.
- All heli-adventures are led by a professional guide who will accompany the group;
- All passengers must sign a waiver form before departure on any landings.
- Guests are advised to dress appropriately with proper footwear.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions and daylight hours.
What to Wear:
- Guests are advised to dress in layers as weather conditions may vary.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm are recommended
- A small pack with additional clothing and personal gear.
For more than twenty years, Blackcomb Aviation helicopter pilots and mountain guides have introduced outdoor enthusiasts to the beauty of British Columbia. Adventure tours cater to a wide range of interests, fitness levels, and budgets but can also be tailored for special events. We enjoy this area of our work tremendously and welcome your ideas as much as your business.