Whistler Ski School
Take advantage of everything Whistler Blackcomb has to offer including some of the best ski and snowboard instructors on the planet! No matter what your skill level, we have a program for you. From just learning to ski or snowboard right through to expert riding and skiing clinics, Whistler Blackcomb can make your experience on the mountain the best it can be. Whistler Ski School programs offer up the best possible opportunity to improve your skills and gain confidence, skip lift lines and discover the wonders of the Coastal Mountains. The school has certified and professional instructors from around the world to help you in your language, ability and style. Program Details
Valid dates for lessons: Mar 30, 2017 - Apr 23, 2017
* Prices exclude applicable taxes, and are accurate at the time of posting and may change without notice.
WHISTLER SKI SCHOOL PROGRAMS WINTER 2016-2017
presented by Dave Murray & Ski Esprit
Join the ultimate ski European ski week experience, consisting in daily intensive skills improvement, and the famous Whistler après. Small group coached by the best pros in the business will speed up & refine your learning, and healthy push you out of your comfort zone. THE CAMP is committed to providing the ultimate ski improvement experience, local’s-type mountain knowledge of both. The camp is also an excellent socializing opportunity and a great intercultural relationship exercise.
3 or 4 days of coaching, Private hill space, Video analysis, Race course training (for those that want it!)
Average of 6 people in a class, Après Ski (for those that need it!), T-Shirt
Camps start on Mondays
THE CAMP is open to low level intermediate (3+) to expert (6) skiers wanting to take their skiing to the next level.
DAY 1 – Monday
- 9:00am Registration: Meet at Pika’s (in the Roundhouse Lodge) to register & get the lowdown.
- 9:30am Leave Pika’s and meet the coaches in front of The Camp flags
- 9:30am-10:30am a ski off and split you into compatible groups. (Levels 3+ to 6)
- All Day start off by getting everyone balanced, feeling comfortable on their skis, and assess each individual in the group.
- 3:30pm Après at the Brew House Pub. This gives us a chance to relax after a hard day of skiing.
DAY 2 – Tuesday
- 9:30amMeet at the top of Whistler Mountain at The Camp flags (same as Monday)
- All Day“EXPLORING, CRUISING, AND SPEED” will be the theme of the day. Today we offer “stubby” gate training at the School Yard as a tool to work on different skills (This will be determined by the coach, the group and snow conditions)
DAY 3- Wednesday
- 9:30amMeet at the top of Whistler Mountain at The Camp flags (same as previous days)
- 10:00amFun race at the GMC Race Center on Blackcomb. (Weather dependent)
- All DayThen more exploring, skills, and cruising. If your coach didn’t do video analysis yesterday, look forward to seeing yourself on video today!
4 DAY CAMP PROGRAM CONTINUES FOR MORE FUN!
DAY 4th – Thursday
- 9:30am Meet at the top of Whistler Mountain at The Camp flags (same as previous days)
- All Day Enjoy the last day with your group and explore more new terrain, cruising and skiing!
- 3:30pm Après at Teppan Village. This gives us a chance to relax after a hard day of skiing, say our good-bye’s and wrap up an awesome ski week.
All prices quoted in CDN funds and subject to TAX. Prices subject to change. All camps start on Mondays. Camps run each week starting December 7th, 2016 to April 4th, 2017.
MAX 4 SKI or snowboarding Lessons
Improve your skiing with MAX4 program! A small group of four people will automatically get more personal attention, value & faster learning. It might be your best way to optimize your time on the mountains. MAX4 lessons are available in full day and half day afternoon options. Lessons are also available on Whistler Mountain and Blackcomb Mountain.
- Lessons are available as Lesson only, Lesson with Lift & Lesson with Lift and Skis/Boots/Poles Rental.
- Full Day Lessons – Classes meet at 9:45am and end at 3pm.
- Half Day Lessons – Classes meet at 12:45pm and end at 3pm.
- Level 1 to 3 – Skiers meet at the base of the mountain (First time skier to Comfortable Novice).
- Level 4 to 6 – Skiers meet in the alpine (Intermediate skier to Expert skier)
Private ski & snowboarding lessons
Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Bear Viewing and Ecology Tours , The Coca-Cola©/™ Tube Park, PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience and Mountain Top BBQ Series , and Whistler Mountain Bike Park is operated by Whistler Blackcomb. As the mountain operators, our partner Whistler Blackcomb offers the best access to the exhilarating Whistler and Blackcomb mountain wilderness, wildlife and on mountain activiities.