Whistler White Water Tours
Whether you are looking for an exhilarating afternoon activity, or an all-day adventure, Whistler white water tours are a great way to experience the glory of the Coast Mountain scenery. With a variety of tours to choose from, including leisurely floating nature tours, to Class 3 and 4 rapids, you can add an unforgettable experience to your Whistler Summer Vacation. Sunwolf, situated in Brackendale, BC, is run by 4 experienced local raft guides who know the waters like the back of their hands.
With lush grounds, full facilities including washrooms, changing rooms, hot showers, hot tub, licensed cafe and overnight cabins available for nightly rental, it is a full running resort in one of the most stunning locations. Many people tend to ‘hang around’ after their tours to play some bocce ball, croquet and volleyball or to dine at Fergie’s Cafe which offers a hearty breakfast or light snack for those early birds and healthy yet very satisfying lunches.
- Full gear; wetsuit, helmet, booties, life jacket
- Elaho River Expedition: Gourmet Lunch with Wild Pacific Salmon BBQ on a private island
- Cheakamus Scenic Family Float: Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate on arrival
- Homemade snacks
- Roundtrip transfer from Whistler
What to Bring:
- Bathing suit for wearing under your wetsuit, towel and warm clothes for after your trip
- Cameras (if small can fit in a dry bag), sunglasses, sunscreen
What you need to know:
- Tours start from the centrally located Gone Bakery in Whistler Village
- Tours can run any day of the week with 24hrs notice and required a minimum of 6 people
- A parent or guardian must accompany any children under age of 12yrs.
- You don’t need to know how to swim
Sunwolf is a year-round resort offering whitewater rafting, riverside cabins, bald eagle viewing tours, and Fergie's Cafe. A proud member of British Columbia River Outfitters Association, Sunwolf is located on five acres of grassy woodland beside the Cheakamus & Cheekye Rivers.