Whistler Babysitting & Childminding
Travelling to Whistler for a ski vacation with the little ones can be challenging sometimes, especially if your kids are too young to ski. And if you don’t have grandparents around, well then you have to balance somehow your own pleasures & hobbies with the baby’s needs. Fortunately Whistler offers some trustworthy and professional childminding. There are quite a few different options for the little ones, from one to one babysitting to socializing in daycare or active programs and even winter & summer camps. We listed below the best Whistler childminding & Whistler babysitting options.
But hey Mom & Dad, no need to feel guilty about dropping the kids while you go skiing or so, the programs available are also designed for fun & adventure!
WHISTLER KIDS DAYCARE
Call us to book your child spot in one of the Whistler Blackcomb daycares, located either in Creekside, Whistler Village or at Blackcomb Base.
|Toddlers 18-48 months||Creekside||Dec 5, 2015 – Apr 10, 2016||$115.00|
|Toddlers 18-48 months||Whistler Village – Westin Hotel||Nov 26, 2015 – Apr 17, 2016||$115.00|
|Toddlers 18-48 months||Blackcomb Base||Dec 5, 2015 – Apr 10, 2016||$115.00|
Please take a moment to complete the Emergency Information Form and bring it with you on the first day to save time during registration. Childcare regulations require parents to bring a photo of their child to put on file with their Emergency Form. Parents are also advised to read the Whistler Kids Illness and Medication Policy.
Note: Age restrictions refer to the age of the child while in Whistler, not at the time the booking is made. Parents may be asked to show proof of their child’s date of birth because of licensing regulations. Please bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate, passport or medical card with child’s birth date on the first day of daycare.
DROP IN PROGRAMS & BABYSITTING
Teddy Bear Daycare
Teddy Bear Daycare is a licensed childcare located inside Millennium Place in Whistler Village. While the venue specializes in long-term childcare for local families, daily drop-ins are available. tel: 1.604.905.2496
- Daycare accepts children age 30 months to 5 years old
- Full or half day options available
- Food is not provided, please supply lunch and snacks 1.604.905.2496
Babysitting Whistler are based in Whistler Village and offer a range of services for families with children, year-round. Nannies and baby sitters are available to come to your accommodation during the day and in the evening. website: http://babysittingwhistler.com/about.html
- Newborns to 14 years of age
- Include indoor and outdoor activities that vary with seasons
- Children’s party activities and supplies Website
Whistler Core Fitness
The Core is a gym located in the Village with an indoor climbing wall and excellent programs for entertaining kids. http://www.whistlercore.com/. You might also want to check their summer & winter camps.
- Hour long Guided Climbing sessions for ages 4 and up
- Climb and Dine Evening Programs for ages 6 and up
- Winter Kid’s Adventure camps with indoor climbing combined with outdoor activities like the Tube Park
- Suitable for all levels of experience, with supervision and lessons from friendly guides
- Reservations recommended
Baby’s on the Go
When you travel to Whistler with kids by plane or simply need more baby stuff that wouldn’t fit the car, don’t worry about high chairs or playpasn and so on, we’ve got you covered: Baby’s on the Go is a baby equipment rental company serving Whistler. It provides quality service and rentals to your hotel, condo or chalet.
- Essential baby gear including cribs, strollers, high chairs, toys, car seats, and more
- Delivery and assembly service is available
- Save when you reserve one of the special Mountain Baby Packages